Saturday, September 17, 2011

The last 4 months

My o'my have I been slacking on this blog!!  I guess I do have an excuse, but it seems as though all of my friends kept up on their blogs with a new baby... Well, I am going to attempt in these next few days to update you all with pictures and videos of Ava's first 4 months of life... and then I'll try my hardest to keep this page current!  So, lets begin:

As I am sure you all know, on Monday, May 16th I went for my 39 week check-up at 10am... upon noticing a small little butt in the ultrasound where the head should have been, my C-Section was scheduled for 5pm that day- what a surprise!!  Bob and I moved parking lots to the hospital and I called my mom to tell her the good news, but just bawled instead!  Bob let her know that both baby and I were healthy but in shock... and after a few hours of bawling, I settled into my hospital bed and waited FOREVER for the clock to strike 5pm.  Running a little late, they took me into the operating room about 5:30 and at 5:56 baby Ava was born!! 




We all laughed in response to the head of BLACK hair... in fact I have footage of that:

And just for you Grandma S.  here she is exersizing her little lungs :)

And from there we spent 3 days in the hospital.  Mom and Dad were there most of the time, and Josh and Nikki visited.  We also got a chance to Skype with all of Bob's family.  It was a fast 3 days!








No comments:

Post a Comment